QuickMath will automatically answer the most common problems in algebra, equations and calculus faced by high-school and college students.
The algebra section allows you to expand, factor or simplify virtually any expression you choose. It also has commands for splitting fractions into partial fractions, combining several fractions into one and cancelling common factors within a fraction.
The equations section lets you solve an equation or system of equations. You can usually find the exact answer or, if necessary, a numerical answer to almost any accuracy you require.
The inequalities section lets you solve an inequality or a system of inequalities for a single variable. You can also plot inequalities in two variables.
The calculus section will carry out differentiation as well as definite and indefinite integration.
The matrices section contains commands for the arithmetic manipulation of matrices.
The graphs section contains commands for plotting equations and inequalities.
The numbers section has a percentages command for explaining the most common types of percentage problems and a section for dealing with scientific notation.
- Is it necessary to wear vests
- Do you know programming
- Why do Frenchmen wear Speedos
- How do you filter dirty water
- What did people eat in Vedic India
- What is the power of bicycle
- Have you forgiven me
- What are nanomaterials
- What happend to Dave Matthews band
- When did Roger Ebert gain national notoriety
- How do you cope with reoccurring vertigo
- What color represents smart
- What piano chords go together
- Which Saturdays are bank holidays
- Do gravitational waves cancel