|Indian Institute Of Management|
Distance education courses at IIMThe following IIM's offers executive management courses in partnership with NIIT Imperia & Hughes Education.
Courses Offered By IIM-Calcutta
- Executive Program in Human Resource Management - EPHRM
- Executive Program on Leading Organizations and Innovations - EPLOI*
- General Management Program for Accounting Professionals - GMPAP*
- Program on Leading & Managing - PLAM
- Executive Program in Global Business Management - EPGBM
- Executive Program in Sales & Marketing - EPSM
- Executive Program in International Business - EPIB
- Executive Program for Young Professionals - EPYP
- Executive Program in Business Management - EPBM
Courses Offered By IIM-Kozhikode
- Executive Post Graduate Program in Management- EPGP
- Advanced Program in Project Management - APPM
- Executive Management Education Program - EMEP
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management - EPGDM
- Executive Education Program in Marketing - EEPM
- Executive Education Program in Operations Management - EEPOM
- Executive Education Programs in Finance – EEPF
- Executive Education Program in Strategic Management - EEPSM
Courses Offered By IIM-Lucknow
- Advanced Program in Sales and Marketing - APSM
Eligibility Criteria For IIM Distance Education Courses
IIM offers courses for different level of executives i.e junior, mid & senior level professionals. The eligibility criteria for all distance education courses differs from program to program. For any junior level course, a candidate must be at least one year of experience & should be employed or self employed. For a senior level of executive program an experience of 10+ years may be required depending upon the level of think process required to complete the program. For more details about the eligibility criteria we advice our blog readers to contact the respective institute.
IIM Distance Education Fee Details
The fee & duration varies program to program. On an average the fee of the programs rage between 1 lakh to 5 lakh. The fee is a bit costly and someone should inquire enough about the program before joining one. To get the insight about the course fee & payment option some may step in to the respective institute & can consult with a counselor there.
Is The Course Right For Me?
Let me clear you one thing about these course. These courses are specially designed for working executives to excel in their field & not at all equivalent to regular courses offered by IIM, so if you wish to take just an advantage of IIM name then i will not recommend you to join this course because you can't get the same advantage by doing these course which you would have got if i had joined a regular one.
Further the fee of these course is very high although loan facility is available. You only do these course if you have a clear career path in mind & you know what you're gonna accomplished after doing distance education course from IIM.
All the courses are run in NIIT Imperia & Hughes Education campus & the instructor give lecture through satellite learning mode.
We advice our students to confirm from the institution when the classes are going to start & how long will they take to complete the course because we've seen many complaints about the late commencement of the classes.
- Did India discover the Americas first
- Which companies do people admire Why
- How can we make an SSD chemical
- What is Professional Scrum Master
- Can we click a picture that bends
- Which transmission is better CVT or IVT
- How successful is Android One
- How can I be a double actor
- What did Krishna and Arjuna accomplish
- Is it ok to date while separated
- Why does David Ben Gurion matter
- Do you find skulls scary
- What does a redshift mean in cosmology
- What do humans produce infrasound or ultrasound
- Why do we need conventional sources
- Which artist sang the song Fade Away
- Did Buster Keaton do his own stunts