Facebook's chat and private messaging functions serve as useful business tools to stay in touch with clients, partners or anyone else you've befriended on Facebook. The social networking website stores all of your private messaging history in your account's inbox. This can be useful when you need to review a message's content. But, over time, your inbox may become cluttered and difficult to navigate. If this occurs, you can delete private messages from your inbox.
Log in to Facebook and select "Messages" in the left-hand column to view your private messages inbox.
Click the conversation containing the messages you want to delete to view the conversation's messaging history.
Select "Actions" to view a drop-down list.
Select "Delete Messages" and place a check next to each unwanted message.
Select "Delete" and choose "Delete Messages" when prompted.
- You can also wipe the entire conversation by opening the conversation, selecting "Actions" and choosing "Delete Conversation." Select "Delete Conversation" again when prompted.
- George Doyle/Stockbyte/Getty Images
- Are there ragging in IITs
- What kind of animations should I create
- What is that kids TV show called
- What is Tata Housing Kharadi in Pune
- Why do some friends drift apart
- How safe is Australia
- What are Nephilim Can we become Nephilim
- How are bowling shoes made
- Why are we Indians so pretentious 1
- Exactly how close are we to nanobots
- Is Mitsubishi X2 a 6th generation aircraft
- Will aliens end humanity
- Can you vote for different parties
- What are the main concepts behind spacetime
- What does science teach you
- Software quality assurance sites
- Who is the founder of Dream11 application
- Is political economy a discipline How
- What is PHO round in Genpact
- Is Brunei a good travel destination