There wasn't heaps of people and quite possibly heaps of dinosaurs either. What made you think there would be heaps of dinosaurs? did you infer and make a conclusion based on an inference?
Have you ever heard of pangaea? Of course you have before you wrote your latest hub.. pangaea was this earth of smaller size, smaller because all the continents and tectonic plates fit together perfectly, on a smaller sized earth. Pangaea had all the land together amassed on one side of it and the rest was water, sound familiar, it should.
Genesis 1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
so the land and water are in one place. One continent. With a layer of water above the earth, keeping out radioactive waves.
Genesis 1:7 And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. (perhaps thats a bit deep for ya anyway)
- Can octopuses be vegetarians
- Why exactly is organic waste
- How do lawyers win a circumstantial case
- How was Sumerian writing done
- What degree do you need for IT
- Are some bed sheets too expensive
- What are the characteristics of Germany cuisine
- What is the TV series Blackadder
- How does soil liquefaction commonly occur
- What has religion to say about transhumanism
- What is the definition of vector graphics
- Will Neymar transfer to Real Madrid
- How can someone clone my Android device
- What is Mersenne prime
- How do I deal with orthodox parents
- Who or what suppresses your family