Can i use it to build websites or is it just for apps?
Angular, React, Ember, Backbone, Vue, etc. are all there to help build apps easier, better, and be more maintainable. Having built things that were probably too large in jQuery, I can say that it becomes a hard to manage monster pretty fast. Using a framework can not only help you build cooler things easier, but they can free up a considerable amount of time you’d spend trying to manage DOM elements, data models, or state.
You can use jQuery with most frameworks, but usually there isn’t a point unless you already have it there because of Bootstrap or whatever. Even then, I think mixing it should be avoided in case you ever want to move away from it, you won’t have to write a big chunk of your JS code.
Made with Angular
Does anyone have any examples of sites built in angular?
Write an awesome description for your new site here. You can edit this line in _config.yml. It will appear in your document head meta (for Google search results) and in your feed.xml site description.
You can use an extension called Wappalyzer, which is pretty good and will give you a general idea of what a site has used to build their page.
- How can I join Playboy
- Where can I find UPSC syllabus PDF
- How energy is conserved in this question
- What does pure new wool mean
- Do male cats like male humans better
- What toys do gays like
- What is guerrilla advertisement
- How does music affect our emotional state
- Is your marriage what you dreamed of
- When did the Chinese lunar calendar start
- Do you like being a Secretary
- Is Zeppelin Blimp considered steampunk or dieselpunk
- What is the best IPO in 2019
- Are recessive genes transcribed
- Is it possible to improve reaction time
- How is it dating a foreigner
- How do I choose a baby monitor
- Have you ever experienced witnessed goverment corruption
- How weird is a goblin shark