Square has announced the launch of Square for Restaurants, a fully integrated point-of-sale platform for full-service restaurants.
Square for Restaurants is cloud-based and customizable, allowing managers to update menus and floor layouts remotely across multiple terminals and locations. Businesses can easily manage operations for both the front and back of house.
New conversational ordering enables waitstaff to place orders quickly in the way diners speak, while built-in management tools allow for employee time and performance tracking, tip splitting and fraud protection, just to name a few.
The company will also integrate Caviar directly into Square for Restaurants — the first time restaurants can utilize a combined first-party ordering platform and point of sale.
“Square for Restaurants offers everything you need to run a restaurant at full speed — with none of the distractions or pain points you don’t want,” Alyssa Henry, Seller Lead at Square, said in a press release. “Now, we can serve larger restaurant customers, as well as grow with those who have been using Square services from the start. With Square for Restaurants, we’ve created a cohesive solution to help our sellers supercharge their entire restaurant business.”
Restaurants using the platform can also oversee delivery and pickup orders directly within their point of sale. More than 100 U.S. restaurants and hospitality groups are already using Square for Restaurants, including Bar Agricole in San Francisco, Boke Bowl in Portland, Oregon, The Populist in Denver, Greca in New York City, and Philadelphia’s CookNSolo group, which has implemented Caviar integration at Rooster Soup Co.
“Caviar’s experience working with thousands of top restaurants across the country gave us the unique insight we needed to build a one-stop point of sale with on-demand delivery integration,” said Gokul Rajaram, Caviar Lead at Square. “We’re excited to bring Caviar and Square together and let our restaurant partners grow their businesses through delivery in an even more effortless way.”
Caviar, fraud protection, News, point of sale, POS, restaurant, Square, What's Hot
- Is Isco an eight or a ten
- How are fiitjee review packages
- Why is anthrax called Hide Porters disease
- How does freelance developer strive for living
- How much time does a doctor sleep
- Who has Blackfyre now
- What is the history of Slack
- What makes cats catch mice
- Is it ok to reject love forever
- What are some good original poem ideas
- Can meditation cure mental illnesses
- Is the Sun stronger at higher altitudes
- Is there a best language
- How many years to complete CA Course?no_redirect=1
- Is being sad and depressed attractive
- Should I get vaccinated for everything
- Can I do aerobics during periods
- What is the purpose of feminist theory
- Should Trump apologise to Greta Thunberg
- Why do people think they can answer