We’re giving away 600 pots of Soupologie Five-a-Day for FREE!
Pop one into your trolley, snuggle up under your favourite throw, and tuck into a hearty soup that has all five of your daily recommended fruits and veggies.
There are three options to choose from – red, green, and orange. Each soup is made up of fruit and veggies of the same colour.
Here’s how to claim your freebie:
- Choose the soup you want from the list below and add it to your trolley (there’s 200 tubs of each colour).
- Place an order worth £40 or more, for delivery between 6th–11th November.
- Add the relevant voucher code as you check out:
- Soupologie Five-a-Day Red Soup – Sorry, we’re all out of this one.
- We’ll deduct the cost for the first 200 customers to redeem each voucher (please note that only one Soupologie Five-a-Day voucher can be used per order, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher).
Bea, Marketing Executive
- Who were the weirdest Royals
- Is Buddhism compatible with cannabis consumption
- William G Nelson Is multiple myeloma curable
- Are all British people fans of Sherlock
- Is working for Monsanto morally repugnant
- How does divorce mediation work
- When was the British empire founded
- How popular are e bikes
- Which technology fields still need improvement
- What food do you like in Hokkaido
- Should I reserve a Tesla Roadster II
- Which company provides automatic traceability
- What are the concrete mixer parts
- What makes a YouTuber popular
- Why are all talk show hosts liberal