“I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!” (Psalm 27:13)
A recent Gallup poll has revealed that American’s have consistently viewed Israel in a favorable light compared to any other country in the Middle East. A random sample of 1,023 respondents showed that 72 percent of Americans held a “very favorable” view of Israel. Israel’s favorability went up 6 percent, compared to the 66 percent favorability rating in 2013.
According to Gallup, roughly seven in 10 Americans have continued to hold Israel in a positive light. Israel has consistently been rated most positively by Americans than any other Middle Eastern country.
The poll also revealed that older Americans held a more favorable view of Israel. 64 percent of Americans aged 18-34 viewed Israel favorable, compared to 72 percent of Americans ages 35-54. However, Americans aged 55+ held the most favorable perception of Israel with 81 percent.
Gallup concluded that “as is typical” there are “some generational difference in the country ratings [with] the greatest of these towards Israel.”
Favorability ratings of Egypt, Iran, and the Palestinian Authority increased slightly as well. In 2013, 40 percent of Americans thought well of Egypt while in 2014, the favorability rating increased 5 points to 45 percent. Regarding Iran, favorability went from 9 percent in 2013 to 12 percent in 2014. The Palestinian Authority, who had a favorability rating of 15 percent in 2013, now is rated at 19 percent.
However, Gallup notes that the uptick in ratings is not statistically significant and that current attitudes towards the countries remain the same.
- How do I stop people forcing me
- What is a data researcher
- What is symmetric messaging
- Does AT T provide good services
- How much are iPhones in Bali
- Does boiling water remove arsenic
- Are Python libraries written in C
- Can eggs go bad?no_redirect=1
- What is The Secret about
- How can you block a YouTube channel
- Which was the first cloud supported service
- How bright is 4500 lumens
- How did Robert Love learn to program
- Which countries can Canadians freely work in
- Do therapists judge their patients
- Is Cuba a great place to visit