Business Services Online availability has been restored. Thank you for your patience.
Attention Tax Year 2019 Wage Filers:
Wage reports for Tax Year 2019 are now being accepted.
Reminder, Tax Year 2019 wage reports must be filed with the Social Security Administration by January 31, 2020.
Register to Use Business Services Online
You must register to use Business Services Online – Social Security’s suite of services that allows you to file W-2/W-2Cs online and verify your employees’ names and Social Security numbers against our records.
File W-2s/W-2Cs Online
This service offers fast, free, and secure online W-2 filing options to CPAs, accountants, enrolled agents, and individuals who process W-2s (the Wage and Tax Statement) and W-2Cs (Statement of Corrected Income and Tax Amounts).
Verify Employees’ Social Security Numbers
The Social Security Number Verification Service allows employers to verify the names and Social Security numbers of current and former employees for wage reporting purposes only.
Social Security also offers the Consent Based Social Security Number Verification Service.
Helpful Hints to Electronic Filing NEW
- Is beer an agro product
- When should a person retire
- What is n for 2 n 4096
- Do people subconsiously recognize a smart person
- What is innovation Who is an innovator
- What is a bench warrant in GA
- Was Mahershala Ali crossing Jordan
- What bird name ends with IE
- Are 2nd hand meth fumes dangerous
- Does habits really increase your quality
- What motivates you to learn
- Who has the worlds strongest military
- What is equity research
- What is the fundamental problem with society
- Do particles of light have anti particles
- Is Kamala Harris native American
- Which changes our education system needs?no_redirect=1
- What is the most difficult carnival game
- Why cant anybody teach