There's no denying that America has a love affair with soda—in just one year, the average American guzzles 44 gallons of the sweet stuff. And our infatuation with fizz continues to derail our health. Scientists believe that consuming a lot of soda is linked to an increased risk of obesity, diabetes, osteoporosis, heart attack, and stroke. And diet soda's not any better for you (these 7 gross side effects of drinking diet soda will make you rethink your habit).
The good news is that a new era of pop culture is upon us: Companies across the country are reformulating soda to consist of natural, organic ingredients in the hopes of pleasing your palate—as well as your doctor. We scoured the shelves to find the best sodas out there. Our criteria: no high-fructose corn syrup; no more than 20 g of sugar; no artificial colors like Red 40 or Yellow 5; and a glass of the fizzy stuff had to be less than 100 calories. Extra points for short ingredient lists (under 10 items) and organic or non-GMO ingredients.
Now, let's get sipping.
- Does Zerodha allow minor trading account
- What is next after the Attention Economy
- Are interracial relationships still frowned upon
- What are the 4 market segments
- What is Bayesian Deep Learning
- Is the Amazon Fire Stick always listening
- What does these metrics of engagements mean
- How is networking important in business
- How did Grindelwald lose to Dumbledore
- What percentage of Americans are pot smokers
- What makes expensive basketball shoes different
- Which path should I choose in life?no_redirect=1
- How old is Tobey Maguire
- What was your Waffle House experience
- Do any fashion trends last forever
- What does coffee rage feel like
- What do cravings mean during pregnancy
- How did marriage become an institution
- Can we stay inside Aurovile in Pondicherry