Mom Answers (6)
You can do squats safely as long as they're not weighted. They're actually good for preparing your pelvis to open during delivery and for strengthening your pelvic floor.
As long as you can keep your balance while doing them then it is safe. You may want to hold on to a bar or somethng just in case, other wise it is safe and like nellie said it helps open your pelvis up and can make delivery a little easier.
a BabyCenter member
Squats are good holding onto a bar like someone said. Also a big fitness ball. Place the ball against a wall and lean your back against the ball for support while standing and squat down. Then stand back up and repeat.
I did squats with both my babies :)
Is ok to do squats at 37 weeks pregnant ? I've heard it helps the baby decend , but a neighbor told me that if i do squats the baby goes up instead of down .
I've always asked myself the same thing. Bkuhs I wanted to lift my butt up a lil. But now I seee that its good :)
- Why are light bulbs flickering and blinking
- What gets you up on the morning
- Why did you choose Cornell
- Who are all the Hokages
- Which cement company is better
- Is Ariana Grande a liberal
- Who composes eminems music
- How can I prevent myself from suicide
- What is your opinion of the Internet
- Can rideshare be a home based business
- What is Monterey Bays marine life like
- Are Americans interested in Chinese films
- What is the Tamil word for automation
- Whats the biggest bullet invented
- What Chinese dishes involve peanuts
- Politics Who are reactionaries obscurantists and communalists
- Why do tumbleweeds tumble 1