After the debacle of his last film Zero, Shah Rukh Khan has not announced any new acting project yet. However, the actor is very much in the game as he has donned the producer's hat for Balda featuring Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu. Apart from that, SRK is helming a Netflix web-series Bard of Blood which features Emraan Hashmi, who was last seen in Why Cheat India. If reports are anything to go by, King Khan has an extended cameo in Badla as well as Kangana Ranaut-Rajkummar Rao-starrer Mental Hai Kya. Now, the good news is that after Bard of Blood, the Om Shanti Om actor is ready to bankroll yet another project for the OTT platform. And this project is said to be a film.
Bankrolled under Shah Rukh Khan's production house Red Chillies Entertainment, the film is based on the class of 83. No, the plot doesn't revolve around Indian Cricket team's 1983 world cup win but it is reported to be about a team of sharpshooters and encounter specialists that was trained by the Mumbai cops to handle terrorism and the underworld in 1983.
A source from the film's unit said, "From what we have heard, it is not going to be a web series but a film made exclusively for Netflix Originals. It is going to be mounted like a period drama from 1983 with multiple references to happenings around that era. This was also the time when Vasantdada Patil was the Chief Minister of Maharashtra and the character will be part of the plot. There will be a reference to the ’83 world cup as well during one of the sequences." Filmmaker Atul Sabharwal who directed Arjun Kapoor's Aurangzeb is expected to direct the project.
How much of this turns out to be true, only time well. But, we are sure SRK fans are jumping in joy after hearing about his new project.
- Whats your worst experience working at Walmart
- Is poverty created or just distributed
- How did language develop?no_redirect=1
- Who were responsible for the financial crisis
- What songs did SWV made
- How can you identify real pearls
- How is retinal detachment diagnosed
- Which U S state is the best
- How many rich people dont work
- Could politics inspire science
- Did the Beatles have big backstage parties
- What female superhero over represents women
- Why is Irans language Persian not Iranian
- Can any leader save india
- How did the Soviet liberate concentration camps
- Do modern cooks still use Bakers Ammonia
- How do different stock exchange work
- What are some great offline marketing ideas