Features make WordPress an excellent choice for large scale organizations:
- Multi-site publishing
- Automatic system updates
- Multilingual websites
- Full suite of SEO tools and capabilities
- Great user experience on the admin side (intuitive)
- Massive developer support around the world — no other system compares
- WordPress VIP – enterprise level hosting and support
- Full Standards Compliance
- Own Your Data
- Multiple authors and flexible user types, roles, and permissions
- Powerful content publishing tools
- Content publishing calendar with workflows (using Editflow)
- Centralized media management
Which Large Organizations use WordPress?
The list is long with an impressive collection of high profile, high traffic sites including NASA, the Wall Street Journal, MTV, TechCrunch, Mashable, NY Times, CNN, and Forbes.
WordPress operates as a multilingual CMS and is available in over 70 languages. In addition, WordPress web designers can access languages other than English during the development process. This one feature alone makes WordPress indispensable for multi-national organizations.
Powerful Publishing Tools
WordPress supports many highly valuable publishing features. You can write drafts, schedule publications, and review post revisions. You can make content private or public, and you can secure pages and posts with passwords.
Powerful SEO Capabilities
SEO was a powerful consideration even in the early versions of WordPress. This include features such as attractive permalinks, META data control, auto-generated URL, integration with Pingomatic, and excellent, highly functional plugins, including Yoast’s SEO plugin that transforms WordPress into a superior marketing tool.
Content Publishing Calendar with Workflows
One popular plugin is called EditFlow, which offers role assignments, professional editorial workflows, story budget management, and editorial calendars. EditFlow works easily for large corporate websites as well as web publications.
WordPress offers powerful media management functions. Media browsing and management is all within the media library, and the content in the media library is available for all types of content: pages, blog posts, and custom content. In addition, WordPress has a drag and drop feature for importing media.
Its primary function is a platform for web developers. You can even use WordPress to create web apps. Within the platform, WordPress offers features such as user management, translations, databases, URL routing, HTTP requests, and much more.
NOYO Web Development recommends WordPress as a streamlined, highly functional, scalable platform for any size organization. If yours happens to be in the Fortune 500, WordPress will work for your company too. Contact NOYO Web Development to learn more.
- Is the wool of black sheep worthless
- Are aircraft tyres conductive or not
- Should you kiss your boss
- What wavelength is magenta
- How many revelations did Muhammad receive
- What are the common problems making muffins
- Which breed is this cat
- What is the most beautiful river
- Why should I select MBA over GRE
- When should denormalization be considered
- Can someone diagnose my mental disorder
- What are the top skilled nursing facilities
- What recipes involve the use of acorns
- How do I use a WiFi extender
- What are the top storage vendors
- What supports all plant and animal life
- Why do we need consistency?no_redirect=1
- Which company is Indias growing B2B
- Is ice helpful for a summer cold
- How do I open an offshore company