posted by prior to Writing & Language (12 answers total)
I know that a person receives a bachelor's in English or a master's in biology. I know that the degree itself is a Master of Science, and so on.
How do I treat bachelor's and associate's degrees in the following contexts? Are these correct? (I've replaced some identifying words below, FYI)
"The state ranks second per capita among leading technology states in bachelor’s and graduate degrees granted in agriculture and farming..."
"Farming-related associate’s degrees awarded to male and minority students at partner institutions have increased..."
Thanks in advance, grammarians.
- Why dont my parents do anything
- Do mindful people have lower blood pressure
- What is Marfan syndrome
- What is a 1D array
- How did the Soviet liberate concentration camps
- What is Quoras image policy 1
- How does astronomical telescope works
- What did Facebook s MVP look like
- Why are micelles formed by soap
- Can you live without religion in India
- Why are antibiotics in meat considered bad
- What was life like in 2003 1
- What are some epic IIT selection stories
- What is a joint function in probability
- Where are good theplas sold in Bangalore
- Whats the meaning of ODHS
- Is Apple a cult 1