1. IQ SCORES
IQ Scores demonstrate an individual’s performance in the test compared to everyone else in the same age group who has taken the test.
As IQ research progressed through the years, different tests were developed and each was given its own scoring system. Therefore, an IQ of 130 is an insignificant claim unless you know the exact test that was used to measure your score. In order to compare different IQ tests against each other, their scores have to be converted to ‘percentiles’. For example converting your IQ score to a percentile will tell you how you rank compared to the rest of the population by percentage.
Find your IQ Score >>
2. IQ LEVELS
IQ Test publishers are using classification labels such as “exceptional” or “average” in order to define the different categories of IQ Scores.
There is no consistent practice for labeling IQ levels, nor there is a uniform practice of dividing IQ scores into specific categories or with specific boundary scores.
3. WHAT IS THE AVERAGE IQ?
On the majority of modern IQ tests, the average IQ Score is set at 100 with a standard deviation of 15 so that IQ scores follow a normal distribution of statistical data.
This means that approximately 95% of the world’s population have scores within two standard deviations (SD) of the mean (average IQ score). If one SD is 15 points, as is common in almost all modern tests, then 95% of the population are within a range of 70 to 130, and 98% are below 131. Alternatively, two-thirds of the population have IQ scores within one SD of the mean; i.e. within the range 85-115.
4. BMI IQ CLASSIFICATION SCALE
BMI Certified IQ Test uses the following scale to classify your results:
|IQ Scores||IQ Level|
130 – 144
115 – 129
85 – 114
70 – 84
Want to know your IQ Level?
Take the BMI Certified IQ Test now!
Start the test >>
- What color is your first car
- Are law internships paid
- What does radical candor mean
- Why is Donald Trump troubling?no_redirect=1
- Whats makes your mom sad
- Why are ions formed
- Do diamonds spawn near Lava
- When should I choose NEFT over IMPS
- Is dog adoption available in India
- What does fun employed mean
- What are side effects for Alzheimers drugs
- Why are some answers blocked from upvoting
- How can I practice Kriya Yoga
- Are the salaries reported on PayScale real
- How do you reinstall a sound card
- Can I change national teams