No name for these words exist because NO words within the english language DO NOT rhyme. Contrary to popular belief, orange, silver, month and calender can all be rhymed.
If you come right off the bat and just say "orange", not much comes to mind...but split the word up and pronounce it like "oar-inge" then I can think of at least 50 words that rhyme with orange
I put my large underscoring ignoring snoring adoring boring post-mortem orange war tinge four inch door hinge loz-enge drawings from my flooring voyage in 2 story soaring alluring orange storage for restoring and went to have more fringe orange porridge with war roaring george while horse minge sourced his orange mortgage and got a cold war syringe stuck in his sore boring orange chore sling sausage
And now silver:
I knew a silver wilber bill, the mill her will were filler and thats what reeled her in and killed her or thats what my aunt milda told her (pronounced tild her).
If you change the Annunciation of the word, you can rhyme any word. Don't let anyone tell you it doesn't rhyme.
If you eve need more help on pronounciation, EMINEM has done wonders with Orange. Look him up on YouTube for more help.
These area ll the words in the English language that apparently cannot be rhymed:
Orange has to be one of the easiest words on this list to rhyme. I have not come across a word so far that doesn't rhyme with a bit of lyrical twisting.
So bascially, all words rhyme.
- Which Indian state has more big cities
- What are commercial energy resources
- What is police code 31
- Why do snakes die
- Why dont birds wear clothes
- What is a master s after graduation
- How can I create a strong business
- Do werewolves live in Dallas
- Why does Pepsi taste bad
- Is there any entrance for paramedical courses
- How important is driving
- Fuzzy self tuning PID controller 1
- How are vacuoles different in unicellular organisms
- Could Starfire defeat Superman
- What will HealthTap do to generate revenue