MANY women have sexual fantasies that they conceal from their serious partners; and while some don't go beyond the daydreaming stage, others find ways of acting them out.
"No matter how holier-than-thou we seem, we all fantasise about the men we see on TV, the male models we see on the catwalk, and the cute LIME guy who comes to fix the phone line," said 26-year-old communications professional Camille L.
"And this applies to all women — once we have eyes and once we see a guy who's to die for, the fantasies begin. Many times the boyfriend or hubby doesn't have a clue that we're there thinking of steamy scenes with the cable guy, and not many of us have the guts to ask our guys to be our fantasies."
But if they don't approach their partners, who or what do women turn to? All Woman asked a few women to answer this burning question.
My partner, once he's here. And if he isn't here, I go to my boo.
I don't go to my husband. He is very old-fashioned and believes some things are wrong. So instead of trying new things with him or trying to convince him, I simply put on my clothes and go check one of my male friends who's more than willing.
My deepest desire is to experience another woman, so I definitely can't go to my husband for that. I've never had it fulfilled but if I feel like it one day, I'll just have to find another woman who's willing.
I'll go to my man. There is nothing sexual that I want that he won't do to please me and I'll do the same for him. Why? We are each other's soul mates. After five years of dating, even when he smiles I'm turned on. There's a certain level of extreme comfort that I've never experienced with anyone else, and I do mean we will do anything to please each other.
I definitely go to my partner whether it is sexual or otherwise because he's my best friend and we're comfortable enough with each other so we can talk about anything and he will go the extra mile to please me.
The Internet and porn sites. I'm forever alone.
The Internet. And my imagination. I don't require much. I have an active imagination so I can transform my hubby into the man of my dreams with just a bit of mind work.
Now you can read the Jamaica Observer ePaper anytime, anywhere. The Jamaica Observer ePaper is available to you at home or at work, and is the same edition as the printed copy available at http://bit.ly/epaperlive
- What is an international equity
- Can we do law through science
- Can a brain lesion lead to hallucinations
- What do cigarettes do to the lungs
- What is the speed of a Hyperloop
- What are the extradition laws in Panama
- What about BTS concerts in India
- Why are Oboes so expensive
- How did you hack your school computers
- Who are the most shameless actors
- Why are mobile web apps slow
- What is a non integral rational number
- Why were German tanks so unreliable
- What do veteran musicians think of dubstep
- How can I fix my sleeping issues
- What is software engineering
- How does Microsoft find pirated software