The victims' families have also petitioned, unsuccessfully, to see that he is deprived of access to radio, television, and magazines. As of April 2006, he has attained "Incentive Level Two" status for good behavior, despite receiving a disciplinary citation for a "mail" violation that same month. He has no other recorded disciplinary reports since and remains in solitary confinement.
The BTK Killer's victims and families
In total, Rader confessed to killing 10 people and no other crimes during or after his active period have been identified. The following are the names, ages, and details about the people whose lives he ended.
The Otero family
Joseph Otero, 38, was a former Air Force sergeant and father of five. At the time of the murders, his three oldest children had already left for school. Charlie, the eldest, was only 15, followed by Danny, 14, and Carmen, 13. Danny and Carmen were the ones to discover their parents' and younger siblings' bodies.
- Is Bitcoin a good form of money
- Do women marry down
- Is disciplining children with belts bad parenting
- Are atheists less intellectually inclined than theists
- Who is Sakura’s father
- Why dont sociopaths care about others
- What are hydroxides and oxides
- Is Donald Trump immune to congressional oversight
- Has Trump betrayed his oath of office
- What does the Punjabi word Jaapdi mean
- Can I buy the Sun
- How does a thought become an idea
- How do you make muffins?no_redirect=1
- What is socialism in modern terms
- What is crank and slotted link mechanism
- Is LessWrong dying If so why
- How can one induce vitiligo
- What are the limitations of Volumetric Analysis