WHAT DO LETTER GRADES MEAN?
A represents outstanding distinction and excellence. 90-100%
- These are not impossible to achieve but are rare and difficult to come by.
B signifies levels of solid accomplishment and goodness. 80- 89%
- Good is more common than excellent but more rare than average. While there is merit to hard work and long hours, it does not always guarantee success. Goodness refers to the combined results not just the effort.
C signifies "average- simple, common, adequate but ordinary 70-79%
- Average is not usually an appealing rank to artists who strive for extraordinary and unique. C is however a very respectable point. Recognize what more is needed; plan to move ahead, improve and grow.
D represents results less than standard and/or mediocre- just passable 60-69%
- Perhaps priorities about school or life have not been established. Recognize however, that a D can also mean that you truly do not understand what is expected. You should make an office appointment to discuss how you might take action on your future and upcoming assignment problems.
E is a clear failure. < 59%
-It represents lack of effort/interest. It is a cause for deep concern.
Numerical, Letter and Grade Point Systems
93 -100 A (4.0)
90 - 92 A- (3.7)
87 - 89 B+ (3.3)
83 - 86 B (3.0)
80 - 82 B- (2.7)
77 - 79 C+ (2.3)
73 - 76 C (2.0)
70 - 72 C- (1.7)
67 - 69 D+ (1.3)
63 - 66 D (1.0)
60 - 62 D- (0.7)
59 and below E (0.0)
- Can LSD induce mania in bipolar disorder
- Whats the medicine for mind pain
- Why is the Harappan civilization called so
- How many hours is 1230 to 630
- What does Elon Musk think about religion
- How do I calculate the gear ratio
- How important is compliance to a pwBPD
- Does HIT spray kill lizards
- What is the use of image stabilizations
- From where was the first slave owner
- Why do airlines abroad overbook flights
- Which are the best houseboats in Alleppey
- How much should a picture frame cost
- What does mi nerro mean
- Delay Delivery on customer request Amazon