How to get Chocolate out of Fabric
Accidents happen, but have no fear, you can usually get chocolate out of fabric.
Here’s a great tip from Ken Milford in Memphis, Tennessee: “Try Oxyclean spray on (like Shout or Zout, which didn’t work in the past). I’m excited to say that it took the stains out quickly and completely.”
I hope this helps if you ever need to know how to get chocolate out of fabric.
For stubborn stains, persistence is key.
- Apply a liquid laundry detergent to the stain as a pre-treatment, and then wash as usual on a cool cycle, following the instructions on the care label. If the stain doesn’t disappear on the first go, try again – stubborn stains need perseverance!
- Scrape or blot away any excess chocolate from stain. Be gentle when doing this, as you don’t want to grind the chocolate further into the clothing fibres.
- Flush the back of the stained fabric with cold running water or soda water. Ideally, hold the reverse of the fabric under the tap or – if that’s impossible – saturate the stain with cold water or soda water. This will help loosen the chocolate particles and drive them out of the clothing fibres.
Please join our community on FACEBOOK
- How can restore my IMEI on iPhone
- What are some today s liberal opinions
- What is the solution for homesickness
- Is Derek Jeter a top 5 yankee
- What is the Mach principle
- What is the best pastime
- What is Kiev Ukraine’s location
- Eric Clapton Who was Layla from Layla
- Do you need to complete projects early
- What are oxygen treatments for
- Does polydextrose contain gluten
- How do I stop people forcing me
- Why are cats the most domesticated pet
- Which Nissan models come with sliding doors
- Where did hurricane Katrina hit
- What smartphones are real estate agents using
- Does Grab accept debit cards
- What is your favorite movie this year