Learn how to use the Algebra Calculator to check your answers to algebra problems.
Example ProblemSolve 2x+3=15.
How to Check Your Answer with Algebra Calculator
First go to the Algebra Calculator main page.
Type the following:
- First type the equation 2x+3=15.
- Then type the @ symbol.
- Then type x=6.
Clickable DemoTry entering 2x+3=15 @ x=6 into the text box.
After you enter the expression, Algebra Calculator will plug x=6 in for the equation 2x+3=15: 2(6)+3 = 15.
The calculator prints "True" to let you know that the answer is right.
More ExamplesHere are more examples of how to check your answers with Algebra Calculator. Feel free to try them now.
Need Help?Please feel free to Ask MathPapa if you run into problems.
- What type of pronoun is him
- When should I stop Quora
- What are you currently learning in college
- What is learned from musicians
- What does misses size mean
- How credible is AliExpress
- Who is Samori Toure
- Why am I sleeping more lately
- What is scale in surveying
- What are failed examples for customer acquisition
- Why wont my boyfriend be affectionate
- How do we increase cerebral capacity
- How many people died in 9 11
- What are the benefits of Swajal Yojana
- What happens when we add to cart