Katie Kimball, CSME is a trusted educator and author of 8 real food cookbooks. She is passionate about researching natural remedies and making healthy cooking easier for busy families. She’s been featured on media outlets like ABC, NBC and First for Women magazine as well as contributing regularly on the FOX Network.
See more of Katie Kimball, CSME in the Media.
Over the last 10 years, Katie has spoken prolifically at conferences, online summits and podcasts and become a trusted authority and advocate for children’s health.
Busy moms look to this certified educator for honest, in-depth natural product reviews and thorough research. She often partners with health experts and medical practitioners to deliver the most current information to the Kitchen Stewardship community.
In 2016 she created the #1 bestselling online kids cooking course, Kids Cook Real Food, helping thousands of families around the world learn to cook.
A mom of 4 kids from Michigan, she is a Certified Stress Mastery Educator and member of the American Institute of Stress.
See all blog posts by Katie Kimball.
- Are Ecuadorian Men cheaters
- Is there wind in space in NASA
- Was Anastasia a Disney film
- Is battery acid a plasma
- Is American culture hypermilitarized
- What are the best hotels in Jeju
- What is the best Canon camera?no_redirect=1
- Does your bloodline come from your father
- Why are bald eagles bald
- Where can I buy a promotional pen
- What does the emoticon ) mean
- What are the examples of ‘pure monopoly’
- What is a 741 offset null
- Are vegetarians considered superior to vegans
- How do I get exclusive insurance leads
- Where can I promote Udemy affiliate links
- What is living in Yakutsk Russia like
- How do I cure dandruff