When the last thing you want to do is work in the kitchen cleaning a sink full of dishes after you’ve already cooked dinner, these one dish meals will be your saving grace. These recipes make perfect dinner ideas for kids and dinner ideas for two, and keep cleanup to a minimum. While pots and pans might be scarce with these meals, the flavor is absolutely still there, and maybe even turned up a notch, since all the ingredients are cooking in close proximity.
Your family or guests will surely love any of these recipes, like honey mustard and rosemary chicken, chili mac and cheese, or ginger garlic chicken ramen—and you’ll love how cleaning up is a breeze. Whether you're looking for Dutch oven recipes or one sheet dinners, this list has got you covered. There are tons of chicken, vegetarian, and pasta dishes to try out with your family.
Ahead, you’ll find recipes that even your kids will like, even some healthy dinner ideas. Some even take less than 30 minutes, saving you even more time and giving you a quick, easy dinner recipes. No matter your preference, you’ll love how much more time you’ll have to spend out of the kitchen and with your family.
- What does it mean to defend yourself
- Why are Samaritans nearly extinct
- How do poor people get into relationships
- How can I improve my study schedule
- Have you ever eaten cat meat
- Are upvotes sometimes deleted from our stats
- What makes the University of Dayton special
- Can ghost possession kill you
- Is histrionic personality disorder a mental illness
- What can book smart do to you
- Why is Dacia so cheap
- Would you quit your job for money
- What shape retains heat the best
- Where Did the Trinity Teaching Come From?no_redirect=1
- What is the safest material for cookware
- How do you spend your holiday
- What is the quenching temperature of steel