Joel Osteen Net Worth and Salary: Joel Osteen is an American preacher, televangelist and author who has a net worth of $100 million dollars. Joel Osteen is most famous for being the pastor of Lakewood Church in Houston, Texas. He was born Joel Scott Osteen on March 5, 1963, in Houston, Texas. Joel inherited the Lakewood Church and its television ministry from his late father John Osteen. He took over his father's role as a pastor and televangelist in 1999, despite having very little formal religious training. Since then, the Lakewood Church broadcast has grown exponentially and can be seen in 100 different countries. Joel has expanded both the church and the TV ministry around the globe. The church welcomes more than 50,000 parishioners every week. Osteen's weekly TV sermons are seen by an average of 7 million people per week and 20 million per month.
In 2004, Joel wrote his first book "Your Best Life Now". Marketed as a positive-thinking book, it debuted at the top of the New York Times Best Seller list and stayed there for 200 weeks. The popularity of this book and his sermons have allowed Joel to bring his "live at your full potential" message on the road to sold-out sports arenas around the world. Although he holds no formal degree and only briefly attended Oral Roberts University, he honed his preaching skills to perfection under his father's guidance. His second book "Become A Better You", sold 4 million copies and reportedly earned the pastor more than $13 million in advances and royalties.
Personal Wealth and Salary: Joel Osteen's book sales, radio show, public speaking fees and church collection reportedly generate more than $70 million per year in total revenue. When asked about this exceptional income, Joel claims an individual should not feel guilt for possessing lots of material wealth. He instead believes that one needs to simply thank and praise God for the acquired wealth. He claims to take no salary from the church.
Joel Osteen House: Joel, his wife Victoria Osteen and their two children live in a 17,000 square-foot mansion in the Houston suburbs that is worth an estimated $10.5 million.
- How intelligent are ferrets
- What is the future of job portals
- What is 10 15 2 6
- How can I prepare for NTSE 2018
- Does Saibol cream remove dark spots?no_redirect=1
- Why are linear equations important
- What does the Serbian word zachkoljica mean
- Are there any Indian weather forecast websites
- How is it worth questioning someones friendship
- What are the theories of existence
- Who is Pennywise The Clown
- How did Robert Love learn to program
- What are the common problems making muffins
- How does one create a programming language
- Are opinion polls legal in India
- Is soda float bad for you
- Why chimeny use in a power plant
- How is the Earths core generating heat
- Is x 2 2 What is x
- Is Apple in an innovation slump