- noun: the trait of trusting; of believing in the honesty and reliability of others
Example: "The experience destroyed his trust and personal dignity"
- noun: a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
Example: "They set up the trust in the hope of gaining a monopoly"
- noun: something (as property) held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary)
Example: "He is the beneficiary of a generous trust set up by his father"
- noun: certainty based on past experience
Example: "He put more trust in his own two legs than in the gun"
- noun: complete confidence in a person or plan etc
Example: "The doctor-patient relationship is based on trust"
- noun: a trustful relationship
Example: "He betrayed their trust"
- verb: extend credit to
- verb: allow without fear
- verb: have confidence or faith in
Example: "We can trust in God"
- verb: be confident about something
- verb: expect and wish
Example: "I trust you will behave better from now on"
- verb: confer a trust upon
Example: "The messenger was entrusted with the general's secret"
Use in a sentence...
- How do Indian Muslims view Aurangzeb
- What is the sun set
- What are the biggest misconceptions about electricians
- What did people eat in Vedic India
- How is a sunflower an organism
- Which is better software or hardware
- How do I draw sin ln x
- Is lawn tennis and tennis the same
- Is the UK a sexist country
- What is cathedral ceiling
- How old is the actor James Spader
- Is it worth doing the London Eye
- How do I improve my engineering CV
- Could old Luke Skywalker have defeated Anakin
- Why do so many people hate Olympics
- How many people are pro life
- How does one get rich though blogging
- How is automobile sector in coming years
- How do I connect to Raspberry Pi