As the National Governing Body (NGB) for the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee (USOPC), US Equestrian plays a strategic role in outlining a vision and process for hosting key equestrian competitions in the United States. Part of this role includes selecting and fielding teams for major events.
These major events can be multi-sport mega events, such as the Olympic, Paralympic, Pan American Games (PAG), and the World Equestrian Games (WEG). Other major events include those that are FEI-owned championships and finals, such as FEI Nations Cup™ competitions for dressage, eventing, jumping, driving and vaulting; World Cup Finals and junior and young rider championships (NAJYRC); as well as US Equestrian-owned championships and finals.
Additionally, US Equestrian works with Organizing Committees (OCs) to ensure a coordinated and coherent approach to supporting, securing, and staging major U.S. events. With the hope of engaging, leaving a lasting legacy, and growing equestrian sport, US Equestrian aims to inspire the next generation of U.S. athletes.
Information on the Bid Process, Guidelines and Applications for FEI Major Events can be found here.
- What has Great Britain invented
- Which IISER has the best quiz club
- Can uterine fibroids burst
- Where is the Gobi Desert
- What is the best bike under 140k
- Is Philippines girls more friendly or rude
- Will aliens end humanity
- What is virology in microbiology
- What does a fire brigade do?no_redirect=1
- Why do we feel jealous
- What is array stack and data
- Should Australia Russia relations be better
- Do you like pancakes 1
- What is physical reality
- Which material can withstand very low temperatures