It may sound like a cliché, but it’s true. The experience you gain at NCC, as well as the degree you earn, will pay dividends for the rest of your life. The lifetime difference in earnings between someone with an associate’s or bachelor’s degree and someone with just a high school diploma is pretty significant. But on top of that, the friends, network, and professional connections you’ll make during your time here will prove invaluable.
|TUITION (PER SEMESTER) New York State Resident:||FULL-TIME*|
(12 or more credits)
(Per Lecture Hour)
|Nassau County Resident||2800.00||234.00||234.00|
|1Out of Nassau County Resident with Certificate (Each academic year, a valid Certificate of Residence must be submitted not earlier than sixty (60) days prior to the beginning of the semester)||2800.00||234.00||234.00|
|Out of Nassau County Resident Without Certificate||5600.00||468.00||468.00|
|Out of New York State Resident||5600.00||468.00||468.00|
|Half (½) Credit/Lecture Hour Courses - one half of the above rates.|
|2 Off-Site High School Courses: not to exceed||78.00|
|Activity/Laboratory/Material Fees: depending upon course, not to exceed||100.00|
|Applied Music Fee||400.00|
|Technology Fee (Full time/Part time)||125.00||50.00|
|Special Course Fee, costs to be determined by vendor contract||Costs to be determined|
|Consolidated Fee: $2 per credit, not to exceed||30.00|
|International Student Health Insurance Fee, determined by underwriter, not to exceed||2,000.00|
|Admissions Application Processing||55.00|
|3 Late Period Late Registration||30.00|
|4 Late Period Tuition Payment||25.00|
|Tuition Payment Plan Enrollment||40.00|
|Tuition Payment Plan Late Fee (each payment)||25.00|
|Certificate of Immunization Document||5.00|
|Replacement ID Card||10.00|
|Returned Check Processing||20.00|
|Liability Insurance required for clinical laboratory courses, (Payable Once) each academic year, not to exceed||250.00|
|Advanced Standing Nursing Program Evaluation||75.00|
|Voluntary Alumni Association Membership||50.00|
|Online Credit Card Payment Convenience Fee||18.00|
|5 Vehicle Registration Fee, full academic year rate||55.00|
|International Internship Program Fee (per semester)||300.00|
|International Student Dormitory Fee (per semester)||100.00|
TUITION/FEES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE COLLEGE.
- Education Law, Section 6305, provides, "The chief fiscal officer of each county, as defined in Section 2.00 of the local finance law, shall, upon application and submission to him of satisfactory
evidence, issue to any person desiring to enroll in a community college as a non-resident student a certificate of residence showing that said person is a resident of said county... Such person shall
upon registration for each college year, file with the college such a certificate of residence issued not earlier than two months prior hereto, and such certificate of residence shall be valid for a period
of one year from the date of issuance." Education law, section 6301, paragraph 4, defines: "Resident" A person who has resided in the state for a period of at least one year and in the county, city,
town, intermediate school district, school district or community college region, as the case may be, for a period of at least six months, both immediately preceding the date of such person's registration
in a community college or, for the purpose of section sixty-three hundred five of this article, his/her application for a certificate of residence. In the event that a person qualifies as above for the
state residence but has been a resident of two or more counties in the state during the six months immediately preceding his/her application for a certificate of residence pursuant to section sixty-three hundred five of this chapter, the charges to the counties of residence shall be allocated among the several counties proportional to the number of months, or major fraction thereof, of residence
in each county.
- Subject to New York State residency requirements; high school students not meeting residency requirements will be charged $156 per credit.
- The Late Period is designated to be within ten (10) College Business Days before the start of each session.
- The Late Period Tuition Payment Fee will be charged for any form of payment which is made on or after the first day of classes.
- Academic Year charge of $55. If purchased separately: $30 per fall or spring semester; $10 per winter semester; $20 per summer semester.
* The full-time rate does not apply during the summer semester; charges are based on credits or their equivalent.
- How does an optical lattice hold atoms
- How have aircraft evolved through history
- How is Google Brain different from DeepMind
- What is the greatest wonder
- How do I remember articles
- Are biz domain names respected
- What is change in displacement
- How do I come over this situation
- Can European people eat rice
- How do you remove chrysotile asbestos
- What jobs are uniquely Australian
- Is alien life possible
- How do I promote my crowdfunding campaign
- Is broadband Internet only provided by satellite
- How can we end Googles monopoly
- Are there any countries with square flags
- What are todays most important technological innovations
- Are wrinkles caused by the sun