Pakistan must take demonstrable steps against terror groups: Defence Minister
Addressing the 12th South Asia conference here, Singh said it is essential that terrorists and their ideological and financial networks are cut off and do not receive state support. "India is engaged in conversations with its neighbours except one country in order to develop a joint approach for regional peace and security.
Centre wants better coordination with states, says Amit Shah
The issue of cooperative federalism is currently debated in certain quarters in the context of CAA. Earlier in the day, Madhya Pradesh chief minister Kamal Nath said several issues have led to confrontation between the Centre and states, though he avoided any specific mention.
Air India’s buyer may have to bear cost of benefits to staff retiring post deal
The gratuity and medical liabilities would be in the range of Rs 180 crore per annum, which is about 0.6% of the total revenues as on date and would not cost the future owners a lot, according to the official. Air India has 16,077 employees, including 9,617 permanent employees that are entitled for gratuity and pensions.
ED ex-Director case: Look into startling revelations, CIC to MHA
In a recent order CIC has asked MHA to “take cognizance of the startling revelations made about cricket bookies and investigating officials in the racket”, as claimed in a written submission to the panel on December 12, 2018, and take necessary action.
CRPF carries out vigilance check of over 3 lakh personnel
CRPF Director General (DG) A P Maheshwari said the apprehension of DSP Davinder Singh is "a grave incident and an area of extreme concern" for the security forces. "No security grid should be allowed to be weakened by such episodes. So, all forces have to keep an internal watch," he said.
Many ministers in Maha govt earned position on merit: Pawar
NCP chief Sharad Pawar has said that many ministers in the Shiv Sena-led coalition government do not belong to political families and have made it to their positions purely on merit. Notably, 19 of the total 43 ministers in the Uddhav Thackeray-led Shiv Sena-NCP-Congress government are dynasts.
- How did depression grip you
- What is a state in article 12
- How can I kiss my ex girlfriend
- What one book taught you the most
- Is every history changed by its victors
- What does your universitys library look like
- What is spirality effect
- What causes thyroid cancer in young women
- How much should people help each other
- What are some psychological horror novel ideas
- Do heterosexual men like homosexual men
- Can kids memorize better than adults
- Is tattooing allowed in Islam
- How can I avoid conversation with strangers
- Why do people fear being on camera
- What was the first vinyl record
- What is the syllabus of public administration
- What is el yoga
- Whats Barcelonas tax rate