There are 5 duas I'm begging ALLAH to get them fulfilled khair o afiat.
But its not happening... my patience level is getting exceeded.
Life is so tough for me. Everyday I wake up I cry to ALLAH to please bestow this blessing on me.
Then throughout the day I silently beg ALLAH in my heart... I WANT it .. I NEED it!
Ba still things are not getting changed. Only ALLAH can get them changed. Then I think ALLAH is not pleased with me, and that's why he is causing me to suffer. WHAT should I do?! I feel sick. AND sometimes I fall into ingratitude and I know it's so bad to be ungrateful but I'm not. I'm grateful to ALLAH for everything. Because ALLAH is the Most Merciful so I ask this extra blesing.!
Is there anyway to make your dua get accepted? I've tried many ways, like doing midnite prayers, seeking Shab-e-QAdr and fasts ,,. BUT what should I do??? PLEASE help your little sister.. her life can get changed!
Tagged as:answering prayers, desire, getting prayers fulfilled, need, patience, prayers, sincere prayers
- Do you mine bitcoin
- What films did Jane Fonda play in
- What is the speed of 2G
- Did Polynesians have a written language
- What is the fastest landing page hosting
- What does ‘return’ mean in Java
- What is metallurgy science
- Why are Android phones made fun of
- What can cause respiratory distress in newborns
- Does resin permeate after its dried
- Is lawn tennis and tennis the same
- Does Bluetooth have packet arrival order issues
- Are there just three functions of verb
- Are upvotes sometimes deleted from our stats
- How can Africans change their political situation
- What motivates you to keep progressing everyday
- TOP 10 HR SOFTWARE LIST
- How did China lose control of Philippine
- Can good photos also be very simple